Meet Lois Shameguilt
Educator Counselor Filmmaker
Lois Hollis RN BSN REV volunteered as a nurse’s aide at 12. Her desire to understand and heal the body continues at 77 as a ShameGuilt Educator, Counselor, and now Filmmaker.
- Depression, anxiety, anger, and fears
- Lois even fixes our tears.
- Teens with low self-esteem, adults without hope
- Her work keeps all of us afloat.
- For decades Lois told people they have no crime
- Shameguilt Stoppers can reclaim self-love to shine.
FREE 15 min talk
Don’t Miss What’s New
Shame Guilt Emails
Mental illness is increasing.
Anxiety and Depression on the rise.
GET MY E-BOOK
Five-Hundred Questions Have One Answer
What Are Shame Guilt Behaviors?
Wow! I had no idea how shame guilt are in our lives. I can finally get rid of so many burdens. A.M. Waynesville, NC.
I feel I am so blessed, and thank you for helping me, and bringing me back to life. You have a true gift, in healing and helping people change their lives. Thank you again from my new heart. Love you,